The other night, a station on TV was playing various country's rendition of the Nutcracker (yes, ballet) and Aidan really wanted to watch it. So, France was on at that moment.
We watched together for about 10 minutes (ok, strange ballet France, but Aidan really liked it). It was time for the boys baths, so I left Aidan in the living room as I took Logan to get the bath filled. Once the water was warm, I called for Aidan about 3 minutes later.
Aidan starts stripping his clothes to get into the bath, but starts doing some weird poses. Um, ok. I look at him, freeze, and realize this was a FRENCH ballet. Since I had two slippery boys in the bath, I waited until afterwards to see what the heck was going on.
I walked into the living room and sure enough, all the men are pretty much stripped down to this underwear thing that is natural colored and pretty much makes them look naked. Joy.
I quickly turned the channel and had to have a quick conversation with Aidan about what he saw. Didn't want to make that big of a deal about it either. Anyway, please don't EVER leave the room with the TV on that you are not COMPLETELY aware of what is coming next.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment