Saturday, December 12, 2009

Old McDonalds Farm - November

A little while ago Aidan's preschool class took a field trip to one of Aidan's favorite places just down the road from us . . . Old McDonald's Farm. I decided to go ahead and help out. Well, as much as I could with Logan in tow. Here are some pictures of when we first got there. I think Logan looks thrilled! :)




It was really interesting to see Aidan and his friends playing together. He is really sweet and such a boy!

We took the tour of the animals. Aidan LOVES feeding the deer.

Here he an Tai are almost climbing in with the rabbits.


Here he is in line for the horses. Aidan was so excited, which is a huge change from last time! We even ended up coming back when the line died down to ride the horses again.




Of course we couldn't pass up the train. He immediately sat next to a friend. Logan and I were a few seats behind them. It's crazy that he is at the age where I am somewhat comfortable with him not sitting with me on the train.



Once that ride was over, we all met up at our pavilion and ate lunch. Aidan could hardly stand it because he was eyeing the huge sand hill and the swings the whole time. He really had a blast and his clothes showed it!




This is the second round at the horses. Aidan really couldn't get enough of them.


We ended up at the play fort things. Aidan really liked this one slide that went pretty fast if you were not careful.


I am glad I chose this field trip to go on because Logan was still small enough that he was fine being strapped in the stroller the whole time. Here he is right before we left, completely wiped out.


Too bad it took me so long to post this!

No comments: