



On the way home from the farm - well as we were pulling up into our driveway - Aidan started throwing up all over the place. Yucky! I had to take him out of the car so he could finish throwing up in the driveway and strip him. Once he was inside, I gave him a bath, threw his clothes and shoes in the washer, put him down for a nap and stressed over what to do. Do we continue with our plans? Am I going to stay home with Aidan and let Chris go to Beaumont? Are we just going to bring him with us? When Aidan woke up I checked for a fever and checked how he was feeling - he did not have a fever and he seemed in a great mood. So, I just assumed he got over-heated, which has happened before and got sick. We continued with our plans by me picking up Chris, dropping Aidan off and driving into Beaumont for the rehearsal.
Later that evening I checked in with my mom only to find out that he got sick again and was definitely not feeling well. My mom (bless her) decided that unless he got a whole lot worse, she would be fine taking care of him. By Saturday evening, he started feeling much better. Thank goodness.
The wedding festivities went well and the wedding was fabulous, except for my concern over Aidan and thinking of my poor mother holding him over the sink while he was sick - literally happened once. I wanted to post a picture of the groom's cake for those of you who like games and enjoyed Nintendo growing up.


We drove back on Sunday to a happy, healthy child. Thankfully! We spent the day over at my parent's house celebrating my sister's birthday. Did I say that we ate very well this weekend? We finally got home in the evening very worn out and thankful that everyone was healthy.




No comments:
Post a Comment