Sunday, June 08, 2008

Astros Game and Mommy's sunglasses



Friday evening, we went to the Astros game with my parents. It was the only game this weekend that they won - so we chose well. This was also the first game this season that we were able to come and we wanted to bring Aidan on a Friday evening so we could all enjoy the firework show. The game went well and Aidan seemed to really enjoy himself. He loved looking around at people, watching the field, keeping an eye on the train and of course, getting some love from his grandma and pop pop. The firework show was fantastic as usual. However, Aidan did not care for the sound of them. He was enthralled watching them, but when they got really loud (and we were pretty close to them) he kept on pointing back and up towards the exit. Unfortunately, we weren't about to try to leave the park when the lights were off, so I just covered his ears. Once I did that, he seemed to be okay again. Note to self: distance is a good thing.

I also wanted to post up a few pictures of Aidan playing around with my huge sunglasses (they are even larger on him!). Too cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! I miss Astros games!

Shaun said...

What a cutie he is! Love the pics of him sacked out in his big boy bed!