I have been fallen behind on many things lately, including posting on this blog. I have several reasons, but today I am blaming some books that I have been reading. Some dear friends of mine have been discussing Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. I have just finished the Left Behind series and so this was perfect. There are so far three books out in the series, with the fourth coming out in August (Yeah!). I read all three in a little less than a week. Can we say addicting? I read them during Aidan's naps, most the time during his Mother's Day Out days and up until the early morning. Whew - I am exhausted! I loved them, but am kind of glad that I have a break so I can get some laundry done. :-)
On another note, this week is VBS and I have been helping with the 4th-5th grade drama. I feel a little bit out of my element, but it is still so much fun and I am enjoying getting to know the kids. What a treat.
Don't worry everyone, I will post some pictures soon. We are actually getting Aidan's 2 year pictures taken on Saturday at this great place where we get the pictures that same day. Hopefully I will be able to upload some of them for you.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment