Wednesday, July 02, 2008

. . . and this makes four!

Aidan is going to be a big brother! We found out last week, after 3 tests, that we are pregnant. I think I took them a few days early (due to my cycle being off lately) and so the double lines were faint - thus, the 3 tests. However, they all were positive and we couldn't be more thrilled. I am about 5 weeks along and this new little one will be due in the beginning of March.

My first doctor's appointment isn't until August 8th and I will be able to update you guys then. It is a little odd that I will be going in so late (which I know is not unusual) but my old doctor in the woodlands had me come in right away, at about 4 1/2 weeks) Crazy! By the time I go in, I will be towards the end of this trimester.

So far I am feeling okay but the exaustion has already hit. All I can say is thank goodness for Aidan's afternoon naps since that is about the toughest time of the day for me. I have also noticed that I already have prego brain. I am normally a little ditzy anyway, so you can just imagine how bad it is now! :-) With my first pregnancy, I was lucky and did not get sick, so hopefully I will not this time. You never know though.

Anyway, hope everything is going well for you guys too!

6 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

congratulations!!!! im so happy for you guys.

Erin Bloggs-Brady said...

Oh my gosh! Theresa, that's so exciting!! Jimmy and I are so happy for you! Congratulations!!! --Erin

Anonymous said...

Theresa, that's SO exciting! Congratulations! I will definitely be praying for you and a healthy pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys!! See you on the 12th!!! Can't wait!

Ashley said...

Yay! I hope everything goes great and you have no sickness. That stuff is NO fun. ...And I hope it's a girl! :) because of course, you'll name her Ashley. Ha!

The Pences said...

Yea! Yea! Yea for you guys! The exhaustion will be gone before you know it (or maybe it will feel like an eternity!)