Aidan was born with a ton of hair and has barely lost any of it. Thus, it tends to be extremely long on top. I guess because what I would be cutting off is his baby, baby hair, I have been putting it off for WAY too long. So, I finally did it! I bit the bullet and decided yesterday afternoon to give Aidan a little trim. Well, what started as a little trim, ended up being a pretty sizable hair cut. I wanted to post a few pictures of the before and after. He actually looks like a boy now. :-)
Before . . .

After . . .
4 comments:
ahhh....he looks adorable with his new hair cut. good job! you should go into the business:) tiffany ashcraft
I always heard getting that "first" haircut was hard on the moms. You did a fantastic job, though, and Aidan looks so handsome :-) From your previous post, I love to hear how Ginger reacts to Aidan. She's such an amazing dog!!
his hair looks cute! did you do it yourself?!
Well, at least we know he doesn't have the same hair problems that his uncle does. Maybe he'll be as good looking, though.
- Casey
Post a Comment