I thought some of my loyal readers would like to know that we have been dealing with a pretty sick Logan here at the Rucker house since Sunday. Actually, I think it hit him Saturday and I didn't really realize what was happening.
Sunday morning all four of us had to be at the church by 7:35-ish because both the Men's Ensemble and the Women's Ensemble were singing at all three services and needed to practice beforehand. It was great to sing with Chris' group! However, after the first service, the nursery workers came and told us that Logan was having . . . um, lower BM issues. They had to change 2 dirty diapers within 45 minutes. So, Chris offered to take the boys home and miss singing in the next services. I was bummed for Chris and sad for Logan.
I have heard that something was going around lasting 2 days, but Logan's is lasting longer. He broke out with a fever Sunday afternoon, which has not gone away since. Motrin and Tylenol will help a bit, but not completely. So, his fever has hovered between 101 and 102 for the last 3 days. Poor Logan!!
I finally took him to Dr. Harper this morning and he told me what I knew he would tell me, that it just needs to work it's way out of his system. He did tell us to use Imodium and a pro biotic. Luckily, Logan is staying pretty well hydrated through all of this.
We are just concerned because this next weekend is a big one for us(Chris and I are singing at a friends' wedding and then we are camping) and we hope he gets well before and that none of us come down with it. Please pray for us!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor baby. We've done the pro-biotics before, and they really help with BM issues! Praying he feels better soon and none of you get it, too! Have fun next weekend!
I'll be praying for y'all. I know you're looking forward to this weekend!
Post a Comment