Thursday, May 20, 2010

AAarg!

This week has been a wild one for me. I have had some craziness with the boys, probably something in the air with this also being Aidan's last week of school. Along with all of this I went and signed up an employee at one of my Aflac accounts on a new policy, only to find out when I was trying to submit it, that my computer has been retired as of Tuesday. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! A little notice would have been nice (they say they sent a letter - what letter?). Anyway, things have been a little crazy trying to figure out how to process this application stuck on my retired computer. Aarg!!!

So, if I have been a little snappy with anyone, I am very sorry. I have not been rolling with the punches this week well . . . at all.

No comments: