Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sign we need some more little boys in our group. :)


We were having a play day over at my friends house and I forgot to bring Logan's shoes. We decided to go out back and play. Lisa, who has 2 girls, let us borrow some shoes for Logan. It was a must to take the picture, knowing Chris would get a kick out of it. Okay, maybe not. :) I promise, I got a distinct "I don't like this, mom" feeling from him. But, we were very glad Lisa let him borrow them so he could be independent. And thank you to Kimberly for taking a picture of it. I completely forgot about it until you sent it over. Thanks!

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Very cute! I tried a girl hat on Judson the other day in Gymboree...just to see what he would have looked like as a girl! I really don't get why the daddies get so bothered by us playing dress up with our boys:)

If my guys would ever get well, we'd add some more boys to the group again!

Shaun said...

Oh - that is so hilarious. I have one of Jacob wearing my high heels!