Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Haircuts!

Chris and I took both boys to get haircuts two weeks ago. This was a big deal because it was Logan's first official haircut! He did fantastic - what a trouper!

Here is the before shot of his VERY long hair:


Here is the process:



!

Here is the final product:


And a very happy boy!!


Of course we had to take some pictures of Aidan getting his haircut too. What a drastic change he is from when he was little. Aidan is a pro now.

1 comment:

Paul and Candice said...

aww...look how good he did! So impressed! I'm going to show Paul David these pictures before his next hair cut and see if that works like it did when I showed him Joanna at the dentist! Still amazes me that he was so good at the dentist, but hates getting his hair cut!