I decided after the last post where I whined a little, I would update you on the kiddos.
Logan has officially rolled over and rolled back over. It is his new trick and we couldn't be more proud of him. Every time he is on his mat and he rolls over, Aidan yells "Mommy, he rolled over again!" Aidan is just as proud as we are.
Although Logan is still not sleeping through the night, our daytime routine is nice and he goes down to sleep for naps and bed very easily. Which is so different than how Aidan used to be - and still is. I know his cues and am able to just lay him down. For the most part Logan just puts himself to sleep and wakes up such a happy baby! I am so blessed with that!!
Aidan is really starting to enjoy his little brother. But I am going to have to be careful because he has started to go over and try to pick him up a few times. Scary considering we have tile throughout our house. I have an active imagination.
Aidan's potty training is going well. We had a little step back this week because he was sick. He kept on falling asleep at odd times and I was scared of him peeing everywhere during sleep. Because of this, I put him in pull-ups more and so there were more accidents. I will say though that he has started to wake up from naps and bed at night to go to the bathroom. I think I am almost at the point of going cold turkey on at least naps too. I will have to get a sheet saver first though. I don't have that much confidence!
I ended up taking Aidan to the doctor this morning. He has a very red, sore throat. They checked for strep throat and thank goodness he doesn't have that. So, it is just a virus. The problem with that is at least with strep throat they could give us antibiotics. So, the doctor recommended us staying home this weekend. We had plans to get together with my sister and her fiance this evening and then head over to Beaumont tomorrow morning until Sunday. Unfortunately, we had to cancel those plans. I think he is really on the mend, but it is better be safe than sorry.
We will have a lazy weekend at home instead. We probably need that.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Isn't it nice to have a child that sleeps well. Don't worry...he'll be sleeping through the night before long. We were...and still are...super lucky with Mara. She is a fabulous, and I mean fabulous, sleeper. Started sleeping through the night...12 hours...at 9 weeks old. And still does!
After a miserable 15 weeks of 24/7 nausea when I was pregnant, bad back pain, 4 months of colic and 12 months of reflux....well, I do not apologize for my great sleeper!!! LOL!
we have been out of town for a week, so i had major catching up to do on your blog! glad to see pottty training is going well. definitely a work in progress for us too! usually bailey does great, but has had some random accidents. oh well, what can ya do? glad logan is still so laid back!!
Post a Comment