Thursday, May 29, 2008

What a pair.

This past Saturday, we had one of Aidan's friends over. Kim and Matt had some car shopping to do and so we were able to help them out by watching Caleb. What a treat!

Aidan and Caleb have known each other since they were little and are in the same Mother's Day Out program. They are both about the same age so I always wonder how sharing of the toys will go. I am happy to announce that they did great! They played really well with each other, shared their lunches and got to roll around and play peek-a-boo on our bed.

The only moment that got a bit crazy was right before Caleb got picked up. They were playing and knocked heads. These are boys and they collided pretty hard. Both burst into tears and I ended up picking up and consoling both of them at the same time. They got over it pretty quickly, but I got a mental image of what it is like with multiples. Hmm.

Of course I had to pull my camera out for some pictures. There were too many cute ones, so I am posting quite a few.






3 comments:

The Pences said...

Oh what cute boys!

The Eges said...

Those pictures of them eating lunch are awesome! I'm glad they had a good time!

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i just love pictures of the little ones sitting at their cute tables! they are getting so big.
tiff