Chris decided that it was about time for Aidan to have his first experience with a real baseball. So, Chris pulled out the one he got from a ballboy at an Astos game (yes, it was used during the game, so not very clean - oh well) and started rolling it to Aidan. Of course, the first thing Aidan does is pick it up and put it to his mouth. Yummy. I thought it was a cute father/son moment to share with everybody.



My sister and niece, Rachel and Alyx, came over today. Here is a picture of Rachel holding Aidan.

I took some more pictures of Aidan sleeping a couple of days ago and wanted to share one. If you can't tell, he is sleeping with his rear up in the air! :-)
1 comment:
I love the 3rd picture where Aidan is reaching for the ball! If you click on it to make it bigger, you can see the long stream of droll from his mouth to the floor. It's cute!!!
Post a Comment