Well, it is official. I am going out of my mind. I think the pressure (even though it is exciting) of buying this house and moving, the pressure of raising Aidan (did I mention he rolled of our bed this week), household duties (our washing machine broke), trying to get problems fixed with work, dealing with Ginger (SHE NEEDS A BACKYARD!!!) and just about everything else has done me in. I am a basket case - lock me up.
For example, Chris called this morning to let me know that I typed some errors on my last blog (Go Texas Tech!), even after I "thought" I had already fixed some typos. It has now been corrected - thank you Chris. No, the game did not go to OT and yes, I can type and spell. At least sometimes.
Don't get me wrong, I love staying at home with Aidan, but there are some days where you just need a break from everything. I may need to schedule that in.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Whew! Take a deep breath! I can imagine what you looked like as you typed this blog!! I'm sure I'll be feeling that way myself in just a few months :-) Maybe we should take a girls night out soon!!
Post a Comment