Monday night, Chris, Aidan and I watched the Tech/Aggie basketball game on TV. I won't say too much about it because we have some very dear friends who are Aggies, but Texas Tech won at the end of regulation in a very exciting game. It ended very well, especially for Chris. :-)
During all this excitement, I looked over at Aidan to make sure Chris's jumping and hollering wasn't scaring him (he tends to be sensitive to that kind of display) and he actually clapped his hands! You see, I had been working with Aidan earlier in the day with his coordination in regards to banging things together and clapping. By no means is he an expert, but in his own Aidan way, he did it. This is really adorable because he uses his arms in this wild motion to bring his hands together. Hee hee. I guess you just have to see it.
I just thought I would share all of this. It just gets more and more fun!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment