We got back from our trip to Pennsylvania yesterday evening and are a bit tired. We had a great time and are relieved that the travel with the boys, Logan in particular, went as smoothly as it did.
We got to spend some great quality time with the family, but the main event was surrounding my cousin, Emily's wedding. What a beautiful bride she was and I have to admit I have not seen a more excited bride, except me of course. :) She was literally jumping up and down and dancing up until the wedding. Too cute! And, what an adorable couple!
I will add more details when I upload the pictures, but want to say thank you for all the prayers that were lifter up for us. I was very nervous about Logan and could tell the prayers helped.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment