When we got there, Kendra's girls (Emma and Kaitlyn) had started lining up the pumpkins they liked. My boys gladly got in on that fun.
I tried to get them to pose next to the pumpkins and this is what I got. Ok, I guess. :)
If you looked close, Aidan was kneeling down, but Logan was actually sitting on a pumpkin, which had probably about a 4-5 inch stem. How he thought that was comfortable, I will never know, but he stayed there for a few minutes taking everything in. I thought it was hilarious!
Logan enjoyed walking around and was determined that I follow him. His vocabulary is getting better, but his favorite thing to do is to grunt and direct. Here is an example of this.
There was a kids corner where the church had some tables with activities, but my boys went straight to the little maze they created. There was really nothing to it, but they really had fun.
Here are the little ones all in a row (Emma, Logan and Abby)
A nice woman offered to take our picture. One picture is cute of Aidan and the other one is cute of Logan. Why can't it ever happen at the same time?
Afterwards, we headed to a park for lunch. What a great morning with beautiful weather! Great way to start the weekend.




2 comments:
That's our favorite Pumpkin Patch! I keep wanting to go to the bigger ones, but that one is just too EASY:) The pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see how Judson will do this year!
Great photos! The boys look so cute in their green. We had lots of fun! I love Fall!
Post a Comment