Saturday, August 07, 2010

Space Center Houston

This summer we ventured to Space Center Houston/NASA with the boys. We heard a rumor that there was going to be a special Star Wars Exhibit there. I also heard that Aidan was right at a great age to take him. I did a little bit of research and got really excited when I realized they were having a special half-price off tickets and children under 4 were free! We just barely squeaked Aidan by on that one and was super happy we made it.

Look familiar? Aidan had just come out of the play area, where shoes are not allowed, just in case you were curious. I think it is so funny how Logan is staring at this Storm trooper. :)



Playing around with some of the neat exhibits.




Ha ha ha! My husband is pretty funny.


We took the Train tour to see the Training facility. On hind site, we probably should have done that first thing because the line was SUPER long and it ended up going right over and through Logan's usual nap time. He was tired and edgy, but somehow we made it through.






This was probably my favorite part of the tour. The last time I visited, I was probably in the 5th grade and this was outside, not in a covered facility. Aidan and Logan really enjoyed getting to roam around it. You can probably tell how tired Logan is by his deep, dark circles.



No comments: