Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Boys will be boys.

Chris was gone for a week earlier in June for training, so I tried to make sure I kept the boys REALLY busy. That way, they would hopefully tucker out early at night and allow me to have a much needed break. Of course, one of the best ways to do this with boys is to get them outside. It worked. One of the evenings I took them to the Kings River park, which was hot, but nice because we had it all to ourselves. I just love these pictures of my two little guys.









Brotherly love.




There is one side of this park where there are some hills. Fun for kids and a clever way to take up some space in the field, which keeps too many football (etc.) practices from taking over. I don't mind . . . my kids LOVE running over them. Look at those sweaty boys. Ahh . . . I think I got a break early that night.






No comments: