Friday, August 06, 2010

Aidan's 4th Birthday!

Better late than never. We had Aidan's birthday party at Jump'in Joeys. Aidan LOVES that place and it is much bigger than our house and makes things so much easier. We had so many of our family and friends there. I know Aidan was so happy that everyone was there and it made it so very special!




Birthday boy's brother and cousin - they were too cute, so I had to put them in here!




The birthday cake and cupcakes that I made. I think it turned out good and was really yummy!



The only downfall was that Aidan does not like pizza, which is the only food this place offers. So, I ran down and got him a sandwich and some fruit from Subway. He filled up on the apple slices and then moved very quickly onto the cake.






Aidan had a lot of help opening up all the fabulous presents he got. I mean - WOW!! He was spoiled and has been kept very busy playing with them all.







Thank you everybody for taking time out of your weekend to celebrate this special time.

No comments: