This year Aidan got to go for the first time and experience it himself. I was so excited for him. He kind of reminds me of . . . me. So, I knew he would like it. I, however, had no idea just how much he would love the rides. We ended up going to the ATM there to get more cash to buy more tickets. I think he could have probably spent the entire day going from one ride to another.
Here he is on his first ride - a roller coaster with me!
His favorite ride - I think he rode it about 4 times!
This is an attractive picture of the woman behind Aidan, but it was too cute of Aidan, and I forgot to crop. Oops.
A "real" ride with Daddy. He had fun until he hit his head. But he was still a trooper and was so happy.
Fun times!
But, one must eat. So, we headed to get some some real crazy food . . . grilled cheese basket, chicken breast and pork sandwich. LIVING ON THE EDGE!! :)
After filling up on food we headed over to the petting zoo and went to go see all the animals. Wow - there are a LOT of cows! At the petting zoo the boys got to pet and feed goats and even a buffalo and kangaroo!! Only at the fair.
We had a GREAT time. I think it may have even been a great one for Chris this year too. Nothing like taking in the fair for the first time through your son's eyes.
We met up with Paw Paw and Na Na for some dinner. Aidan was full of funny faces and Logan ate an entire ice cream cone by himself. He is my big eater. Who am I kidding? Both my boys are big eaters. My future grocery fund is going to be HUGE!
Very tiring and fun day!




No comments:
Post a Comment