Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter. Part Two.

The boys slept in after a very crazy couple of days (pictures to come) and woke up excited about their Easter baskets. Aidan got candy, eggs, playdoh, Frisbee and a light saber (BIG hit!). Logan got a little bit of candy, eggs, Gerber yogurt puffs and a Thomas sing a long book. They loved it! The only pictures I took though were of Aidan searching the house for eggs. It was a dreary morning and it made the pictures look as though he is doing this at night. Crazy.

Breakfast of Champions! Sausage and Peanut Butter Egg.


We managed to get to church in time before the service to take our picture at the Easter cross. All the kiddos get to help decorate it with flowers and it is lovely. All the kids that is except Aidan. Oh well. He started to be a little stinker, and of course there were people around laughing, which only makes it worse. Luckily he managed to cooperate enough to take this picture.



After Church, we went over to my parent's house. We ate some yummy food and then headed out to the duck pond to walk off some of those calories. I am so glad we went. All the baby ducks had hatched. There were 23!!!

This is his new face. ??????

Rachel and Scott

Logan looks really tired here.




I just love that Alyx has so much fun playing with Aidan and Logan. I hope she never grows out of that because they just LOVE her!!



After getting home and putting the sleepy heads in bed, Chris and I watched The Passion. That movie is so powerful and certainly brings home what Easter is all about. HE IS RISEN INDEED!!! Thanks be to God!

No comments: