Star Wars aired on TV during Christmas time and got left on at our house. Aidan became instantly amazed and obsessed, especially when he realized that we own the series (at least the older ones). I actually do feel a little guilty about this obsession of his because we initiated it. I mean, there is some pretty scary stuff in those older ones - don't worry, I skip over them.
Aidan HAS to have his gun (a water gun) and his foam sword at all times during these movies. When there is shooting, Aidan is aiming at the bad guys. What is really funny is when Luke and Darth Vader are fighting, Aidan scrambles for his foam sword and starts striking the TV with it, which he has told us "he is fighting the dark side". Too funny!!
Aidan also has started to play act around the house too. He will grab his gun and ask me to "spoosh him". HA!! He means shoot at him. You see, the star wars guns make this psh, psh sound. So, he calls it "spoosh", which is a mix of shoot and psh. How funny is that?
We spend much of our days running around the house, ducking behind things and spooshing at each other and he just LOVES it. Aidan is all boy! Joy. I need a girl! :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You can borrow one or both of mine anytime. :) I even have one that LOVES Star Wars. I don't skip over the scary parts, not yet anyway. She doesn't know they're scary.
Post a Comment