Saturday, January 09, 2010

Playing Around

This week we have been spending a lot of time at home due to the colder weather and the fact that both boys have had colds, Logan's much worse. With all this time on our hands, Aidan and Logan have been playing with all their new toys and Logan has been really experimenting with his new walking trick.

Here are some cute pictures I took of Logan. Sorry for the runny nose - it just drips and drips and drips right now.






Of course Aidan is at a point where he will only pose and smile when HE wants to, so it has been increasingly difficult to get good shots of him.



Case in point. However, I did get some cute action shots of him. This first one is the "I am not feeling it and am mischievous" look.


Then he decided it would be a blast to charge me, while narrowly dodging Logan of course. I am clever and decided to take some pictures. Low and behold, I caught some smiles. They are silly, but I will take it! :)





1 comment:

Lisa Vandenberge said...

What happened to your little baby???? Time sure does fly! They are both precious!