Friday, January 08, 2010

New Years Eve

This year we made a change of plans and headed back to Beaumont for New Years Eve. We usually stay in Houston and get together at my parent's house for the big night.

Don and Tina threw a big party and boy was Don shocked when he realized that party he has been preparing for was also his surprise 60th birthday party too!

I had my camera and took some pictures, but was also busy organizing a little game that went throughout the whole evening so didnt take too many. Here is what I caught:

Tina pinning Don:



Don wearing all his 60th parafanelia:



Here is the cake:



Aidan excited about the cake!



Casey and Aimee:



Stephanie and Aimee:



Michelle and Carrie:



Logan stayed up to welcome a few people and then slept VERY soundly for the rest of the evening. Aidan however stayed up the whole time! I think he eventually went to sleep close to 1!! He was wired with Aimee there and finally was asking to go to bed at the very end. You know he is tired when he is asking! FYI, we stayed/slept in the next day and he had a great nap and went to bed Very early.

Here is Aidan at the very end, finally winding down.




Here is a picture of Chris and I pretty much right at midnight.



It was a great party and a great way to start off 2010. Hope you all had a great night too!

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

Great pictures! I hadn't read through blogs in awhile...I was quite behind on yours! Love the family pic on the blog below this one. Did you make that cake for the 60th party? It looked sooo good :)