Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cooped up.

Well, I was planning on getting to the grocery store this morning.

But when the morning started with a cranky Logan who was way off on his feeding/sleeping schedule due to something in my diet and a cranky Aidan who has spent the majority of the last hour and a half in time out, I obviously didn't make it.

Now that Aidan is calm and over whatever episode that was, Logan is finally sleeping and I am completely worn out and in pain from hurting my lower back last night.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Aahh, 3, what a great age! Ha!

McElroy Family Happenings said...

Hi Chris and Theresa! It's Lisa VanDeWeghe McElroy here. Connected with Chris through Facebook, and he told me about your blog. Y'all make beautiful babies together. I will check your blog often to stay caught up on your lives. So great to "see" y'all again!

Love,
Lisa

McElroy Family Happenings said...

Okay...I'm pretty caught up on your lives. I need some new posts! Would love to catch up with you guys sometime. I don't mind driving across Houston!