Yesterday Logan was laying on the floor while Aidan and I were looking at a video of my brother, Craig, racing his ATV. So NEAT!! Anyway, Logan started to struggle, as he does a lot each day. (He has some issues with gas he/we are trying to get resolved.) Aidan jumps down from my lap, grabs the burp cloth and gently pats around Logan's mouth, sweetly shushing him. Then he says "your eye, okay" and gently rubs around Logan's eyes. I have to watch him like a hawk still, but this just melted my heart. I started envisioning the future of my two boys playing together.
On another note . . .
I have a ton of pictures, but they are still in my camera. So, please check back - I am hoping to get this blog updated with them and more of what is happening over here in the next few days.
Things are going pretty well. Although I am tired by the end of the day, I am feeling pretty well rested in general. This is a blessing!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment