Aidan really loves his little brother. He laughs and laughs at how small his hands and feet are. Aidan really likes giving Logan kisses, pointing out all his features and holding him (he is very quick to give him back though). :)
Probably what has made these two weeks crazier than normal is that we all came down with a bad bug, all of us except Logan - thank goodness. So, not only were we dealing with adjustments with Logan, we were all tired and cranky from not feeling well and coughing all night long. Thank goodness my mother has been spending several days each week with us. I would not have known what to do without her! She even took Aidan to her house for two nights this week so that Chris and I could get a break and some rest. Poor Aidan had been waking up several times each night too! What a crazy household this has been!
We just want to thank everybody for your prayers and thoughts. We are so excited that we are now a family of four and feel Logan fits right in with us. I am going to leave you with some pictures.
Here are some pictures of Logan's first bath and Aidan observing.
Here is our yard sign from our church!
Here is Logan being rocked in Daddy's legs.
The boys.
Aidan helping mommy bake some cookies and then getting to eat some of the dough.




1 comment:
Looking forward to getting your boys and my girls together! Thank you for the pics -- they're so cute! I was soooooo sad to hear that you guys were all sick -- that's AWFUL! Having a newborn is rough enough in itself. So glad to hear he's eating well. We were well-aquainted with the mylecon with Joanna... it did get better -- bummer though. Okay, I've done enough rambling in your comments. :)
Post a Comment