Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Logan Craig arrived a couple of days ago on March 5 at 6:12 in the afternoon. He weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing well and we should be home sometime this afternoon. Aidan likes his little brother so far and is ready for all of us to be home.

We got to the hospital Thursday morning and the inducing started around 8:30. Progress was slow but sure and Theresa's water was broken at lunchtime. Theresa started pushing a few minutes after 6:00 and - just a few pushes later - there he was. I'll let Theresa tell the whole story, but we had a great experience and thank our nurses here at Kingwood.

And I know you all want pictures.

--Chris




8 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

I love the picture of Aidan and Logan - so cute. Can't wait to see him!!

The Beasley's said...

Hooray! He looks so precious..I can't wait to hold him :) Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post!! I've been anxiously awaiting the good news!

Paul and Candice said...

I've been anxiously waiting to hear...I got too anxious and e-mailed Jessica! I'm so happy for you guys, and Logan is a cutie pie! Congrats!

Carrie Murphy said...

Thanks for letting us hang out today. I miss yall already.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to see more pics.

Shaun said...

Welcome to the world tiny Logan, can't wait to meet you!

thecleggfamily said...

CONGRATS!!! what a cutie! hope you are adjusting ok to having two munchkins to chase after!!! can't wait to meet him!

jenn