


This past weekend is one of the few this month where we actually stay in town. Saturday late morning, I helped to host a baby shower for my good friend, Lisa. I am posting up some pictures, and for those of you who blog hop, you probably will recognize some of the other hostesses, as I have their blogs attached to mine as links.
The shower was unique in that it was outdoor/camping themed. Both Lisa and Tony love the outdoors and enjoy taking their family on trips - hence, the theme. We decorated with pine cones, flowers, candles and had trail mix, sandwiches, fruit kabobs and coconut cake to munch on. Yummy! We were so thrilled to be able to help in celebrating this little baby girl!
I will leave you with this final picture. Lisa opened up a gift with some puppets inside and some of the ladies could not resist the urge to play with them. Too funny.




2 comments:
cute video of aidan!
When you get a chance (or before!) send me the pic of the group -- please please!
Post a Comment