
Heather and me

Don't we look well put together?

Tosh and Tammy

Stephanie and Aimee

The Newlyweds!!
It was a fantastic time because it was very much like a reunion with all of our old college crowd. It was interesting catching up with everyone and seeing all the new little kiddos running around. Our little man was absent during most of the festivities, which I am so thankful for. Chris' aunt Michelle took care of him on Thursday night during the rehearsal and then he spent the night over there on Friday during the wedding. Aidan thoroughly enjoyed himself over at Michelle's and we were able to have a great time knowing he was being WELL taken care of. This actually was our first time for him to spend the night somewhere without at least one of us. Chris has been away and I have been away, but not both of us at the same time. It was great - however, I was very much ready to pick him up the next morning. THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!! We owe you big!!!!




1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted the pictures! I really hate that I missed it!
Post a Comment