Our house is getting over another round of sickness. About a week and a half ago, Aidan came down with a pretty severe cold that led into a pretty severe ear infection. During this time, Chris got the flu - BAD! He actually only worked one day last week due to it. They both started to feel better on Sunday, which made for a long week of me taking care of them. The only blessing is that neither Aidan or I got the flu, at least not yet. I did come down with some cold symptoms these last couple days and am pretty tired from taking care of my poor sick men all last week. I think we are all okay though!
Just when you think the new year comes and you hope for a much healthier year, you get slammed with stuff. The sickness saga continues into 2008!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment