Here we go . . .
These were taken a while back of Aidan and Caleb playing together and I thought they were too cute not to post.
These are some random pictures over the last month or so to show what has been going on, including some pics of our partially re-done hall bathroom.
Now, for the holiday pictures. First is a slideshow of our Beaumont trip including Christmas Eve.
Here is Christmas morning.
Later in the morning we went to my parent's house for more presents and food, which we somehow missed catching on film. Then, the celebrating continued for the next week with family coming in for New Years.
I know this is all late coming, but we have been sick (AGAIN!!) over at our house. Chris and Aidan came down with a virus on Monday and then I got it on Saturday. I think we are ALL finally on the mend though. Hopefully this is the last time. I don't think I can make it through a fifth stomach bug for this season!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment