Sunday, March 21, 2010

Needing some sun.

This is another catch up post.

We went outside to get some much needed sun. This was when it started to get really warm in the afternoon a couple of weeks ago. In fact, we stayed out for a little bit and then headed back in. We are wimps! The sun wiped us out. I think you can tell in the pictures. I guess that is what Spring is for - to slowly get us accustomed to the heat.

Logan was walking down the driveway and realized the car was reflecting his image.


I just love these walking away shots.



Here is yet again a picture of a not thrilled Aidan. This is evidence that I do try to take pictures of Aidan too, but most of them do not turn out really well right now. I decided I needed to post it anyway.


I also think how Logan is holding his hand is too funny here.


Handsome little boy.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Walk Like an Egyptian!

Lisa Vandenberge said...

Love all the cute pictures and birthday stories!! Praise God for making your cute Logan!