Granny and Logan
Logan getting ready to PARTY!!
The cake.
Logan not sure of the cupcake and then getting the hang of it.
Aidan and Aimee playing (they LOVE each other!!)
Logan starting the present opening. He actually really loves birthday cards!
And bows.
AND HATS!!! Go LU!!
And Clothes. (This boy LOVES presents and attention!)
Here is big brother Aidan helping with his gift to Logan.
And, back to the hat. Did I say that Logan LOVES this hat???
Opening a Busy Bead Maze.
And here is his nap mat for school next year. Don't you just love it?
I feel as though I need to get back to helping Chris with the kids so I will post a "2nd part" a bit later. One can only take so many pictures at a time you know. :)




1 comment:
I love the hat too! Nothing like a little future Cardinal!!
Post a Comment