Saturday, December 08, 2007

First official salon hair cut




TORTURE!! At least, that is what you would have thought Aidan was going through at the hair salon this past week. In fact, I really was unsure if it was going to get completed. I could just envision us walking out with one side short and the other long. We were lucky that the hairstylist was a VERY patient and understanding woman.

We tried first sitting him on the booster and he just started screaming. So, I ended up holding him, even though he was still very unhappy. We ended up taking the drape thingy off because it seemed to make it worse. By the end of the cut, both Aidan and I were covered in hair! He calmed down pretty quickly once it was over, but kept on giving the hairstylist evil looks (boy does he give some good ones!). Poor woman!!!!

I was unsure about getting his hair cut much shorter than it was because I just love his hair, but I am very happy with the outcome. He looks like such a little boy now.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I meant to tell you in church how "handsome" Aidan looked! I thought he had gotten his hair cut. Also, those yellow flowers on that tree are really amazing! Glad you didn't get rid of it :-)

Julie said...

hair looks good. glad you know y'all didn't fall off the planet:)