When we got there, we let him down and off he went. He has really taken to exploring and has become really quick on his feet. We were there for almost an hour and probably could have been there for even longer, but mommy and daddy's stomachs were starting to growl. I took some cute pictures of him playing around, exploring, one of him running after Chris towards the car (so Cute!!), and then a random one later of him goofing around in daddy's hat. I have a feeling we will be going to this playground very often.








2 comments:
You're right, the picture of Aidan following Chris to the car is SO super cute :-) As I say time and time again...Aidan's smile is the best!
Sorry to read about the MDO problem. I'll bet he will adjust. It's a new experience and it's normal for it to take some time! Don't get discouraged.
Post a Comment