This week has officially started our adventure with solid foods. After putting it off, we decided to take the plunge and get Aidan on 3 square meals/day. So far things are going well. The only food he has really detested at this point is peas. He clamps his mouth shut and starts crying. As a peas-hater myself, I can't really blame him, but I will keep trying every now and then. So far he LOVES his sweet potatoes and squash. He also pretty much loves all the fruits we have tried thus far. He gets all excited about meal time and tends to get really mad when I am not constantly shoveling one spoonful after another into his mouth. Maybe impatience is another things he got from me.
+022.jpg)
+018.jpg)
These pictures are of him experiencing carrots today. He wasn't too sure at first, but then decided he liked them. I swear he makes the biggest mess - maybe it could be because of server error. :-) He was getting tired towards the end and started to rub his eyes and face. So, what was already a mess became an even larger mess.
I also wanted to share some more pictures of Aidan sitting up. I am able to sit him on the floor surrounded by some toys and he will play forever, which allows me to get some things done. He is so adorable! Boy, am I lucky!
+019.jpg)
1 comment:
Aidan's food preferences sound exactly like Bailey's! Sounds like he is adjusting to solid foods well. His smile just lights up the entire picture!
Post a Comment