

Well Aidan is getting closer and closer to sitting up on his own. He just needs a little help to make sure he doesn't teeter to the left or right. So, we have started to sit him propped up in our boppy pillow, which has served soo many functions.
We met up with Grandma & Pop-pop and Carrie and Chris, some family friends, today to go 4-wheeling. ATV-ing has become my parent's favorite hobby these last few years and is somthing Chris and I enjoy as well. So, we were pretty excited to get to go again because we haven't been since I became pregnant. We bundled Aidan up and packed him and our dog Ginger into our car for the drive to Crosby, to one of my parent's favorite riding areas. We had a blast. Even Aidan got to ride a little. Both my mom and Chris decided that Aidan needed another first today, so they both rode him around the parking lot VERY slowly. He seemed to enjoy it - every time they came to a stop, he would start to cry. We have created a monster! :-) 







1 comment:
Looks like he had fun on the ATV's. I can't believe he is old enough to sit up in his boppy! I loved the Christmas card! Y'all are a great looking family:)
Post a Comment