Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Crazy couple of weeks

Aidan has been sick the last two weeks. He has been fighting off a bad cold where some drainage has gone down into his chest to cause him to cough. During this time, Chris and I have had to use Saline drops and/or a nasal suction on him. Let's just say that Aidan has found his really loud, angry cry. He certainly does not like it at all.





He has also been really teething and has on several occasions just cried and cried because feeding hurts it. Orajel has become our friend lately to help with this. In between feedings, we find him making the funniest faces because he tends to suck on his bottom lip, thus making him look like an old man. You can see what I mean by the picture below.






I also wanted to put up a few pictures that I thought were cute that have been taken these last couple weeks.

1 comment:

The Eges said...

The top right picture reminds me of Alyx for some reason. Funny how you can see those family resemblances in certain pictures!