Monday, October 30, 2006

Our day with Aunt Rachel and cousin Alyx









Today Aidan and I spent the day with my sister, Rachel, and her daughter, Alyx. Alyx had the day off from school and Rachel took the day off of work. We went to some Botanical Gardens right around the corner from where they live. Even in October, they were beautiful. The mosquitos were out in force though, so we made it a pretty quick trip. These mosquitoes were a large, striped, mean breed that I swear worked in packs.

Below is a picture of an elaborate bird house that we thought looked like a castle. This is also where our battle with the mosquitoes began.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics theresa! and i think aiden looks a lot like YOU! he's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

This is the first chance I've had to see pictures. Aiden is SO SO cute!!!

Alisa

Julie said...

it looks like the weather is still warm there. it is finally cooling off here. aidan is growing so fast! he looks older than he did a few weeks ago:)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.