Friday, February 04, 2011

Snow?

Nah! I have to admit I am a little disappointed. The roads are horrible though with all the ice and thankfully Chris does not have to go in until noon, but he may get a call before. We will see. Going in at noon? What's the point? He should just stay and work from home for the day.

So, we got all prepared with a ton of firewood and what happens? Our lighters ran out of fluid! HA! Chris stayed home this morning, but headed out to the store to pick up some new ones. Thankfully we have several stores just outside our neighborhood!

I hope everyone else is safe and warm. And, for those of you who have been so disappointed with me and my not keeping up with the blog, I am hopefully back. My camera breaking right before Christmas did not help matters!

No comments: