Some of you know that a little while ago I had a rough couple weeks of sleep due to my 2 darling children. Well, I had a break and now it has hit again. Aidan has started another war with us about going to sleep (2 AM one night!!) and Logan is waking up again through the night because . . . um, well . . . my lack of supply. Sorry if TMI. I never had this issue with Aidan so I was a bit surprised. It makes sense though when he started sleeping through the night the same weekend he started eating solid foods. I am working on it and I think it is getting better, but until I feel confident, I will be going in to top him off when he wakes in the middle of the night. Again, sorry for TMI. Not only is this going on, but I obviously can't sleep very well when I am hacking all night long.
This drainage/sinus/cold, whatever it is, is the only downfall to this time of year for me.
Argghhh - tickle in the back of my throat, GO AWAY!!
For now, my love of coffee is helping me get through my days.
Friday, October 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment